Re: exim and procmail?

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:52:03 -0500, David S. Jackson wrote:

>I have been getting an error procmail which has been bouncing my mails
>to debian-user.

You should probably not invoke procmail via .forward, but directly as a local
transport.

Grep for procmail in /usr/doc/exim/spec.txt.gz and modify exim.conf
accordingly. This is how I do it and I don't have any probs with my setup.

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\