Re: Subject: Can Debian users install the new Corel packages?

> You mean like this?
>
> joey@kite:~>ssh joeyh@master.debian.org locate wxftp
> | grep /slink/
>
> It's been in debian for years, the version in corel
> is the exact same
> version in slink.

I confess I never thought to look.  When I saw the
program on the Corel cd I knew what it was and
installed it.  I guess I never downloaded the
packages.gz file for slink from non-free.  It figures
thought, there are SO many debian packages between
main, contrib, and non-free that just about EVERYTHING
is there.

Now I DON'T think that QSSTV has been packaged, and if
it can be re-worked to link against qt2.0 it would
even go in main/hamradio.  If I was a debian developer
I would package it.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze