Re: file of manage

> HU-LIAO wrote:
>
> Halleo,
>
> I am a new user of  Debian. For keeping the system run better or
> solving some problems occured, could anyone tell me what kinds of
> files to manage the system and where there are, or where I could find
> this kind information or books?

I would suggest looking at http://www.debian.org/ there you will find
specific documentation regarding Debian.  There is also a link to Debian
books.  The question you are asking is pretty broad.  I would suggest
picking a specific task or problem and asking about that.  Your future
question may have already been answered so it is good to search the
"Mailing List Archives."  There is a lot of good info there.
hth,
kent