Re: /dev/sda1 or /dev/sda4 with ZIP disks

Hello,

It appears there are at least a couple different models of the
ZIP drive for the parallel port.  The one I have now does not
work with the PPA support, but works fine with the IMM package.
I always have to use /dev/sda4 to access it.

I recently tried to build a small debian linux system on a ZIP
disk, but gave up.

For what it's worth, I believe the "newer" models have the same
interface as the ZIP Plus drive, and both must use IMM.

John