printer-file for HP-Deskjet 600

Hello,

I want to setup my HP600 to print either in normal or in draft mode.
The results I got using the files for the HP550 where not really good.
Then I tried a few gs-commands, but I didnt succed with "quality-upgrade".
One thing for example is that my HP is using lots of inkso the letters are not
really clear.

Where can I get descriptions or files to setup my printer so the result will be good ?
Say : Same results like printing from Windows ? (Sorry for the word to mention ..).

KD