Perl5 (Potato) ... [satan]

Hi,

just to make sure I'll be doing the right thing to upgrade to Perl5,
there's this package:

Package: perl
Version: 5.004.05-2
This package depends on perl-5.004. Perl-5.005 will conflict
with perl so that all dependencies on perl will have to have
vanished before perl-5.005 will be installed...

Does it mean I have to install this package before any other perl
upgrade?  Then, for a full perl upgrade:

Package: perl-5.004
Version: 5.004.05-3

Package: perl-5.004-base
Version: 5.004.05-3

Package: perl-5.005
Version: 5.005.03-4

Package: perl-5.005-base
Version: 5.005.03-4

Package: perl-base
Version: 5.004.05-1

Oh well, this doesn't look straight... probably the safest will be to do
an `apt-get install' of a package which requires perl5 and, theoretically,
apt will take care of installing all required packages.  I'm thinking of
installing satan, so doing:

# apt-get install satan

should take care of upgrading all the above perl packages (roughly?).
Could anyone confirm this?

My current perl (slink) installation is:

perl 5.004.04-7
perl-base 5.004.04-7

then, some perl depending packages:

perl-suid 5.004.04-7
perl-tk 800.011-1
perlmagick 1.34-3
perlsgml 97.09.18-3
data-dumper 2.09-1
dpkg-perl 0.1-2hamm1
eperl 2.2.14-0.2
libgtk-perl 0.3-3
libmd5-perl 1.7-1
libnet-dns-perl 0.12-2
libnet-perl 1.0605-1
libtime-hires-p 1.16-1
libwww-perl 5.36-1
pgrep 1.09-2

TIA

--
Horacio					Anno MMDCCLII ad Urbe condita
mailto:homega@ciberia.es