Writing to multiple CD-Rs

I've got a SCSI Plextor CD-ROM and 4 SCSI Yamaha CD-RWs in a
server I'm working on.

I want to copy audio and data CDs to multiple CD-Rs
simultaneously. Does anyone know of some software that will do
this automatically, or will I have to roll my own from cdrecord
and suchlike?

Can I simply dd if=/dev/scd0 of=/var/cdimage.iso to read a data
CD?

If this is an inappropriate forum to ask this question, I
apologise and ask that you point me to somewhere else I may get an
answer.

Thanks,
--
alisdair mcdiarmid                            alisdair@wasters.org
[funny how everything i swore i wouldn't change, is different now]