Re: Icons not in color in Netscape 4.6 and 4.7

*- On 11 Nov, Michael Roberts wrote about "Icons not in color in Netscape 4.6 and 4.7"
> I'm having a problem with netscape and I've tried both versions 4.6 and
> 4.7 with the same results - all the icons on the buttons and elsewhere
> are in black and white, not color.  This is a fresh install of potato
> I'm running on.  All the shared libraries netscape needs are present.
> What am I missing here?

This is a well known bug in netscape that causes this when you are
running X in 24bit mode. You need to run in any mode other than 24bit.

--
Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you