gnomeicu w/out the rest of gnome?

Hello all;

Is there a way to use gnomeicu without the gnome panel and stuff opening
too? I don't need a panel/start menu. WindowMaker works fine without.
Every time I try and run gnomeicu the gnome panel opens too. Also, when
gnomeicu opens I can't see any text except for 'ok' and 'cancel' on the
bottons at the bottom of the window and they are not centered on the
buttons! This may have to do with the fact I'm running slink with only a
few packages from potato...

TIA,

Ron
--