Re: lprng help

> dont you need SAMBA installed/configed to print to a printer shared out
> over SMB(be it win9x nt or some other form of SMB sharing)
>
> i think so. could be wrong tho

In this case, you are. The TCP/IP print services for NT are a sort of
lpd for NT, so if you set lprng up right, it should work. I think that
"bounce_queue" is the option you want to look at to get the filters to be
used locally rather than on the server (it's been a while, and the machine
I had something like this set up on is now down, and lacking a network
card)...

--
Nick Phillips
Tel: 0976 958624 Email: nwp@lemon-computing.com