Re: quicktime4 player for linux?

> where did u get such drivers? i have the latest Xanim and stuff and it
> only suports indeo 3.

http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/home.html

Since Indeo 4 and 5 are protected by Intel, only binaries for those
encodings are available.

> http://smurfland.cit.buffalo.edu/xanim/files/indeo.readme
>
> i just re checked that and it says intel 3.1 and 3.2 ..no 4..no 5 ..

An out-of-date mirror.  The one I listed above is much more up-to-date
(and is the author's actual homepage).  You should especially check
http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/xa_dlls.html and
http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/xa_obtain.html.  Note that there are no Debian
packages available that I know of, so you'll have to compile your own.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein