Re: Where, who, what?

the question really is how fast of a connection you have to the internet.  If its faster than a
modem, you can download it, but otherwise you'd probably want to order the cd.  I did a potato
installation on a 56k modem this summer, and it took quite a long time, although it didn't need
to be supervised.

 -Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu