Re: Why use Enlightenment?

i agree ..it looks great..if your willing to sacrafice the speed..for some
its worth it ..its always nice to have the choice.  i for use chose
afterstep, and it flies. kde is a DOG compared to it..i havent tried E for
a couple years back then it was pretty slow ..but was useable..never
figured out how to edit the menus to add programs so i stopped usin it.

nate