Re: IP--->Domainname--->OtherDomainname

if i understand what your asking all you want to do is have your machine
recieve requests for mymachine.domain.net, so if someone types in
http://mymachine.domain.net they hit your machine, or if they email you at
mymachine.domain.net it comes to you .. ??

just set a domain up and point the domain(s) to your IP .. there is no way
you can change the reverse info, but you can add additional references to
forward resolve the domain(s) to your ip.

but, i may still not understand what yer askin ....

nate