Is this a reason to put an a4 versions on the net ? Where ?

[15:38:02 /tmp]$ zgrep -A12 -B9 "tcp/ip introduction"
/usr/share/doc/HOWTO/NET-3-HOWTO.txt.gz

  4.3.  Where to get some non-linux-specific network information.

  If you are after some basic tutorial information on tcp/ip networking
  generally, then I recommend you take a look at the following
  documents:

     tcp/ip introduction
        this document comes as both a text version
        <ftp://athos.rutgers.edu/runet/tcp-ip-intro.doc> and a
        postscript version <ftp://athos.rutgers.edu/runet/tcp-ip-
        intro.ps>.

     tcp/ip administration
        this document comes as both a text version
        <ftp://athos.rutgers.edu/runet/tcp-ip-admin.doc> and a
        postscript version <ftp://athos.rutgers.edu/runet/tcp-ip-
        admin.ps>.

[15:38:05 /tmp]$

As you can see, this introductory texts, which is more then 10 years old, are
suggested by the NET-3-HOWTO. Yet the postscript files are much tailored for a
letter paper size so that they have very narrow right margin on an a4 paper
size. IMHO it decrease their usability with a4 paper size by a large factor.
Do you think that this is a sufficient reason to put an a4 postscript version
on the net ? I think it does, but having no address of my own I need someone
to take the a4 files I have made and host it on his site. Since the original
docs are kept unchanged for more then 10 years, I think it is only a matter of
put it on your ftp area and forget it.