Re: Pine question

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, aphro wrote:

> what is the character(s) in your QP encoding ?
>
> that would help debug the prob :)

> > [Error: Formatting error: Non-hexadecimal character in QP encoding]

I am not sure what you mean.  With Pine there is no way in which I can
view or even save the .html attachment when I get this error
message.  Mutt calls up lynx and I cannot see anything strange when I view
the same attachment.

Is there a way I can set up pine to help me to produce more information on
the problem?

Johann

| Johann Spies,Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa        |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388      |

     "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their
      strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
      they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk,
      and not faint."            Isaiah 40:31