Re: Apache and SSI

give sample code as to what your trying to execute on those .shtml
files.  I use similar settings in apache 1.3.9 (self compiled) with SSI
and it works fine.

you may also have to add access to type "Includes"  to access.conf.

example:

<Directory /users/virtual/aphroland.org/>
    AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes ExecCGI MultiViews
    <Limit GET POST>
    order allow,deny
    allow from all
    </limit>
    allow from all
</Directory>

it depends how you have your security set.