Re: Do I have a virus?

1. Make sure "Virus protection" in your BIOS is off
2. Boot from a Win95 boot disk
3. Locate SYS.COM (I think it's in C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND)
4. run SYS.COM A: C:\
5. run fdisk /mbr (win95 fdisk, not linux fdisk)

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0