Re: jdk1.2 and Apache Jserv

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, James Sasitorn wrote:
> is there a .deb package available?

I haven't found one yet and am having some serious stability problems with
it and apache jserv.

Jserv keeps dying!!! I changed to green threads and it
still keeps happening the person responsibile for the Java code that keeps
killing it thinks he has found a problem in the code he has written but
is it possibile for bug in his code to kill Jserv ????

it was working fine on the old server (redhat 5.1) I am at a loss to
explain it.

  Gareth Walters              gwalters@metz.une.edu.au