ipfwadm rule

	I'm trying to set up my home box (connected via PPP to the
internet to do the following):

	a) Deny everything incoming (tcp,udp,icmp)
	b) Accept only DNS udp connections
	c) Accept incoming tcp data for only the connections that I have

	So far I've got this working:

	a) no problem
	b) I accept udp connections from the domain port to the 1024:65535
	c) I accept tcp connections from any port that's below 1024

	c) They can still telnet me if doin'g it as root. The same for b).

	Does anybody know the right ipfwadm rule for what I want and even
if this setup is possible?

-- p.