Just a Question

Hello,
I have recently installed the Super Disk onto my computer.  Recently, I have gone to download items onto it and it hasn't been and option in the files that I can download into.  So I wnt to the "My Computer" icon on my screen and it isn't in there anymore.  It is still in my Windows Explorer, but I can't access it anymore.  I have repeatedly downloaded the driver onto to my computer just for it to tell me that it already exists.  I download it anyway just to get the icon where I can download info onto it.  If U could please tell me what the problem is or simply that it isn't a problem with the Super Disk so I can find someone who knows more about computers thanI do to make it accessible for me.  Thanks a lot if U have the answer for me!!!!!