From: Daniel Yang [mailto:daniel.w.yang@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 10:14 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: YourDomain setup

I just set up my apache web server. I am thinking if I could register my own domain name and connect my web server to Internet, that would be nice. What do I need to  do to make it happen? I have only one computer and some one told me that I need at least two to be qualified for domain name registration. Your suggestions?
Thanks
Daniel