Re: Silly question: K6-3 and Enlightenment/Gnome ?

I get a segfault when starting Enlightenment/Gnome (from pototato) about
20% of the time (logging in from xdm).  I have an AMD chip..  not sure
which one though.

I just started using Enlightenment (had been using WindowMaker) and I must
say I'm *very* impressed and other than the occasional segfault on
startup, I'm very happy with it.

Gerry