Debian packages? - MP3 encoders; Mozilla M10

Two questions related to whether there are debian packages available for
things. The first is, is there a debian version of any MP3 encoders or
"rippers" (disclaimer: I'm only going to "rip" my own CDs for use only
by myself)? I couldn't see any under the "sound" section of the packages
website.

The second package I'm interested in: recent Mozilla. By all accounts,
M10 was the first Mozilla to be really usable as a browser, but the
debian package is still at M9. Even better would be some location to get
debianized nightly builds...

TIA,
Stuart.