netscape won't start through ssh

Hi!
when i try to run netscape through ssh, i get the following error:

soma:~$ netscape
X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication at Thu Oct 28 00:53:34 1999.
Rejected connection at Thu Oct 28 00:53:34 1999: X11 connection from soma.tvk.rwth-aachen.de port 4066

X connection to soma:11.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
soma:~$

any ideas?

<==============================================================================>
If you wanna contact me for any reason, do it!
You'll reach me at:
	mailto:	trapstep@gmx.net
	ICQ#:	21753787
	Phone:	ask me :-)

fortune of the day:
"You are old," said the youth, "and I'm told by my peers
	That your lectures bore people to death.
Yet you talk at one hundred conventions per year --
	Don't you think that you should save your breath?"

"I have answered three questions and that is enough,"
	Said his father, "Don't give yourself airs!
Do you think I can listen all day to such stuff?
	Be off, or I'll kick you downstairs!"