Install problems with latest potato disk set

	This weekend I downloaded the newest potato disk set (all what 18 disk)
	and tried to install on a mchine that used to run debian just fine.

	I am having aproblem this time thou :-)

	Basicly the machien has an NE-2000 cone NIC. While runing the initial
	install I select the module for this card, and it is loaded OK, and I
	can access the network just fine.

	However after the first reboot, to get to deselct the network no
	loanger works? ifconfig -a does not show the N@2000 at all.

	How can I fix this, so I can continue the install process? I am planing
	on doing the rest of the install over the (non-working) network :-)

	Thanks for any ideas on this.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco