Re: Boot Hangs

i've had that prob too on an aha 2940UW.  it appears to be fixed in the
newer versions of bootdisks(if there are newer?) since i havent seen that
problem on my machine in a while.. i also heard rumors that the aic78xx
driver doesnt like to co exist with other scsi drivers and there was a
boot disk with ONLY the aic78xx scsi driver on it which solved the
problem.

nate