Re: any need to upgrade kernel

depends ..

if your running SMP you may want to upgrade
if you want access to NTFS drives you may want to upgrade
if you use a TV card you may want to upgrade

2.2 provides some pretty good overall perforamnce boosters, but its clear
to me its still not really stable yet..i'm holding off on 2.2 on my
servers till at least 2.4 is out.  my dual processor server is still
running 2.0 even.  2.2.10 has prooved to be a great kernel for
me.  haven't seen any reports about adverse effects when using 2.2.13 as
of yet ..  if your not planning on upgrading/changing your hardware(to
something that may only be supported in kernel 2.2/2.3/2.4) i'd suggest to
stay with 2.0.

nate