Compact version for running on 486/33 or /66 with 8->32 Mb ram

While worming through the pages I found a reference to
a compact verison of Debian installation that was
designed to work on a 486.  I have not been able to
find the link since, after 3 days of looking.  Is there
anyone that can direct me to the site where I can get
more information on the deployment of DEBIAN on a
relatively small 486 system?  Or was my image an
illusion of too many hours starring at a screen.