Netscape and exim?

I have recently installed netscape 4.7 communicator on my slink system.

I don't want to use for all my email, but would like to use it to email
messages to webmasters or while I am browsing the web.  I cannot figure
out how to do it.  What is the "movemail" program netscape refers to?
Does netscape use exim? And fetchmail?  To me it seems if it provides its
own pop software.

Can I use pine, exim, fetchmail, procmail and netscape together for email
or is it not recommended.

Although I installed netscape with a deb-installer, there is no man page
and very little documentation.

Johann.

| Johann Spies,Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa        |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388      |

     "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my
      words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him
      also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh
      in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
                                 Mark 8:38