Re: Good News Reader?

Hi,

        I run gnus on emacs (not xemacs), I have not had an emacs
 crash in years, and it is integrated with mailcrypt (on certain
 groups, I have gnus hiding the pgp/gpg signature in the article
 buffer, while verifying the signature _automatically_).

        I also like the adaptive word scoring, so that topics and
 authors that I dislike slhowly slip below my radar. I like being able
 to build the score on articles based on several rules, apart from the
 adaptive learning.

        I like the unplugged gnus, which is wonderful for offline
 reading.

        Of course, this is Pterodactyl Gnus running on potato (both of
 which are development versions). The stable versions, umm, lack
 some of these  features.

        manoj
--
 You'll never be the man your mother was!