Re: trashing Netscape (was Netscape 4.71 Is Rock Solid & Fast!)

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, jack wrote:

> It crashes Netscape (Navigator) on my machine.  There's nothing to
> protect.  Everybody knows netscape sucks for now.

> However, fact is fact.

Haven't had netscape trouble under Linux yet (I don't use it much), but on
an IRIX 6.4 system it dumps core the instant I click on a mailto: link. Of
course it started this habit only half a year ago without appearent
reason. If I open the "Mail server" configuration window and close it
again without changing anything, everything works afterwards.

--Daniel