Re: Installing nedit and xmbase-grok

Unfortunately, there was an incompatible API change in the new version of
lesstif so all the packages that were compiled with lesstifg will have to
be recompiled with the new lesstif1 package.  Some maintainers have
updated their packages faster than others.  If there isn't one already,
you should file a bug report against nedit about this.

In the mean time, you can download the source of nedit, make the change
yourself, and rebuild it.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>