Re: Where are gmp2?

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 11:58:54PM -0500, Christian Dysthe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need gmp2 to compile some software. I went to the Debian pages and
> found that the package I need are to be found under devel. Then I tried
> to run dselect, but gmp2-dev was not not be found. I went back to the
> web and tried to download from there, but the deb's are not available.
>
> What gives?

hal:/usr/lib# dpkg -s libgmp2-dev
Package: libgmp2-dev
 This development package provides the header files and the symbolic
 links to allow compilation and linking of programs that use the libraries
 provided in the libgmp2 package.

ok ?

Ingo

        I. Reimann                       reimann@uni-muenster.de
        Inst. fuer Angew. Physik         +49 251 83-33527 (fon)
        Correnstr. 2-4                   +49 251 83-33513 (fax)
        D-48149 Muenster
	Germany