Re: More sound problems...

you may not be able to get sound because there is not enough free memory
below 16MB for the dma buffer.

in more recent 2.2.x kernels you gotta enable the persistant DMA buffers
in sound config and it will reserve the memory at boot. it may not solve
this problem, but its an idea :)

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/