Re: adding win 95 partition

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 09:52:59PM -0600, Dwayne C . Litzenberger wrote:
> If you need to look at splitting an ext2 partition.  Have a look at
> ext2resize.  It seems to work for me, but MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR
> FILESYSTEM MOUNTED READ-WRITE, OR IT WILL GET CORRUPTED IRREVOCABLY.

  Could you explain how to reclaim that space. I semi-successfully used
  ext2resize in the past, but I couldn't get the changed partition size
  correctly reflected in my partition table. The instructions were a
  little negligent on this part. I ended up repartitioning and
  reinstalling after f**ing up my partion table and filesystem. Kinda
  defeated the whole exercise.
| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |