Re: Debian and M$ Outlook

> I am trying to integrate a Debian server with some machines running M$
> Outlook.  (Customer choice, what can I say!)

My condolences.  I've played with it and think it's one of the worst POS
email programs the world has ever seen.

> Any suggestions about how to get them working together?

As long as your cusomers use the standard internet mail protocols (POP3,
IMAP, SMTP), it'll look just like any other email program to Debian.

What specific problem are you using.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein