Re: X Dacspeed

DAC speed is related to the VIDEO card only.  it just defines how fas the
video card can draw to the analog output at the specific refresh
rates(somewhere along those lines) it is different from the refresh rate
on the monitor.  even if a videocard has a 350Mhz DAC it should still run
fine on a 5 year old 14" monitor, just means that the 350Mhz dac won't be
used to it's full potential

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/