Re: date and time lost after reboot

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 06:45:18PM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I'm finding that if I reboot, go into DOS, and then reboot to Debian
                                        ^^^
That's the PB, the simili-dos from Billou think they have the right
to write to the cmos clock without notice you!

Each time you go into dos or win$, the clock is touched.

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
 Recursion is the root of computation since it trades description for time.