Re: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than /lib/modules/2.2.12/mo

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> > On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 01:25:50AM -0400, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
> >> This is a know bug in the modutils package.  See the bugs page on
> >> this.
> >
> > Where is this bugs page?
>
> I could not find it either, though I did find one that seemed to be related to
> this.

search for the package you are interestet for at

  http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

and after you got (for example for modutils/unstable) to the page

  http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/base/modutils.html

there is at the end of the page a link to 'View the bug report....'

An other place is

  http://www.debian.org/Bugs

Martin

--
If the box says 'Windows 95 or better', it should run on Linux, right?
                                                               - anonymous

For public PGP-key: finger mfluch@mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de