Re: apache + cgi

i have found that ulimit works very well with apache.  i have my default
ulimit set to a max of 12 processes per user, but with apache i gotta
increase it to 40-50 before i start it or it may puke with cannot spawn
child process on some cgis.

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/