Re: slink->potato and missing packages

On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 07:39:37AM -0400, Michael Stenner wrote:
> So I'm upgrading from slink to potato (while it's still unstable so i
> can call myself adventurous) and there are a number of packages
> missing (from the ftp site, according to apt).  Some of them look
> rather important (tcpd, etc).

  It may be that some of those packages have been moved around to
  different packages with different names. Persist on the upgrade and
  it'll probably sort itself out. Sometimes you have to play around with
  holding certain packages through one iteration of the upgrade, and
  then getting them on the next go 'round.
| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |