Re: NEED Help ASAP How to get missing file?

*- On 18 Oct, Alex V. Toropov wrote about "NEED Help ASAP How to get missing file?"
> I've removed file /usr/bin/test (from shellutils)
> What is the simple and correct way to reinstall package (or just missing
> file)
> without removing package?
>
> Alex

You can just download the shellutils .deb and re-install it with dpkg
-i.  It will just replace what is already/or not there.

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.