Re: A driver for VIA Technologies, Inc Nile ISA 10 Base T VT86C916 Ethernet controller ?

> shaul wrote:
> >
> > Is there a driver for this chipset ?
> >
> I assume you are speaking of the M-VIA version, as this is the only
> Linux version I know of. It only has support for Tulip, Intel Etherlink,
> Yellowfin, and Hamachi cards.

What is M-VIA version ?
I have a no name NIC. It works with the standard ne module, though it is not
perfect. The point is that the box has an attached diskette with a fet916.c
file that I currently can not compile, and this file seems to do some thought
of a merge between the standard 8390 and ne modules.