Re: Flow chart drawing program

Micha Feigin <michf@math.tau.ac.il>
> I am looking for a program to make flow chart, mainly for drawing
> dependencies for program design.
> Any good programs available for the job?

You could try the old and trusty xfig or the new and flashy dia.
Xfig is already available for slink and potato in every mirror. The
latest version of dia is 0.80, but you have to get it from an
Incoming mirror or compile it yourself.

The home page of dia is http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/ and
if you want to see a newer screenshot than the one on dia's home
page, check http://www.cs.tut.fi/~hessu/dia.jpg (140KB). The
screenshot was created just a few minutes ago.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland