Re: anyone use FireMail?

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> I have done it that way (in a central filter), but FireMail will let me use an
> external file and Exim won't AFAIK.

Sure it will. Each user can use their .forward as a filter file OR you can
have a central filter file that filters all mail. Your .forward simply has
to start with the Exim filter statement to tell Exim that it is a filter
file. This way it only filters your mail and nobody elses.

George Bonser

"When someone annoys you, it takes 32 muscles to frown, but it only
takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack them in the head."