Re: modprobe errors after apt-get upgrade

On 15 Oct, Pollywog wrote:
> I did an upgrade of my potato system yesterday, and now I am getting this
> error even though I went back to the /etc/modules.conf I was using before the
> upgrade.
>
> Oct 15 16:56:47 lilypad modprobe: Note: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than
> /lib/modules/2.2.12/modules.dep
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?
>

> --
> Andrew

I am gettting som /usr/lib/modules.....something..errors when I boot
after yesterdays upgrade. I am not able to read it, cause it races by
so fast, and I can not see them it when I do a "dmesg".It looks
like it says something about "/lib/modules/2.2.9/modules.dep" and
/etc/modules.conf. I have some messages like this in my daemon.log
also now that are new. There's at least  10 of these module related
messages during boot that I have never seen before.

No idea what this is either.

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
E-mail: cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org