Re: More mail grief
- To: <debian-User@lists.debian.org>
- Subject: Re: More mail grief
- From: "Patrick Kirk" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:03:38 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Patrick Kirk" <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If su then everything works. So it sounds like a permissions problem on
Anyone got any thoughts?
----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Kirk <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 10:56 AM
Subject: More mail grief
> When I try to delete messages in mutt, I get a message "Unable to create
> temporary file" or perhaps its unable to create temporaty buffer.
> Help please...my mailbox is getting very full!
> Unsubscribe? mail -s unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org <