Re: 2.3.x + masquerading, etc.

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 11:44:07AM -0500, Marcin Kurc wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find some docs about ip masqerading with 2.3 kernels?

I hope you know very well what you are doing. 2.3 is a development
kernel and therefore unstable. I weouldn't use it. IMO you should use
2.2.12 (the latest stable, AFAIK) and wait 'til 2.4 is released, That's
the next stable to be released.

> There is not too much documentation that comes with the kernel.

Well, IMO that's because it's not a kernel for normal users.

HTH

Bye

Tobias
--
Tobias Zimpel (TZ496-RIPE)                Linux - wie win Pinguin im Wasser...
E-Mail: tzimpel@startrek-web.de               WWW: http://www.startrek-web.de/