Re: html, and a file manager.

On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 01:50:20PM +0300, tf wrote:
> I hate to plug a windows app, but notetab pro is great.
> Sure would be nice if someone would make a clone for linux.

That notepad pro is an editor right? From the desc I got, nothing really
special? This my personal opinion but I dont think linux is quite starved on
editors. Why dont you learn to use vim or emacs, they both have great modes
for html editing (well, never tried the emacs one but im quite fond of vim :-)

-Lex